Life Lessons from my clients of 2009
- E. & M. ? If you want to do something, DO it! And don?t apologize.
- J. & J. ? Life is just a little bit better with champagne.
- T. & R. ? It?s okay to giggle during meditation.
- A. & J. ? Real men do cry. And you just might see the world through ros? colored glasses.
- E. & J. ? What you do and how you choose to do it, is an accurate reflection of your life values.
- JJ & J ? A civil marriage is worth truly celebrating.
- K. & J. ? If you love ice cream sandwiches more than cake, serve ice cream sandwiches.
- G. & D.? ? Unexpected pairings are often the best.
- K. & J.? ? Sometimes it is true, love can conquer all. And a healthy does of classical references does a mind good.
- C. & S. ? If once is good, twice is better.
- V. & J. ? Boil it down to the essentials; partner, ceremony, family, food, wine, sweets, love.
- M. & J. ? Graciously roll with the punches.